Now that I have passed my three year mark as a citizen of Chicago, I am realizing there is so much I have yet to do. The first six months here I played tourist and tried to go out and experience all the super "Chicago" things to do (Sears Tower, Navy Pier, Art Institute, Field Museum, Sox Game, Cubs Game, Ride the Santa El, etc.). Here are some of the things I still need to do:
1. Go for a drink at the Signature Room.
2. Go sailing in Lake Michigan (I have been on a tour boat in the lake).
3. Brookfield Zoo (just been to the Lincoln Park Zoo).
4. Bears Game.
5. Green Line El (for some reason I've never been on it).
6. See A Show at the Abby Pub.
7. Museum of Contemporary Art.
8. The Harold Washington Library.
9. Charlie Trotters & Tru.
10. The South Side St Patrick's Parade.